domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2012

2012 going on 2013


And so it is, another year that comes to an end. So let the mandatory soul-searching, self-assessment, goal-setting begin!
No, not really. Just a few thoughts on 2012. And I could end it right away by simply saying “I can’t complain”. No, not really.

I guess I tend to make a big deal out of some things that happen to me. And that means certain episodes running in loops in my head and a lot of “film making” in my head as well. And that much imagination running through my mind never leads to a good result. So I need go get out of my head.

Via
This was the year where, in a lot of ways, I grew a heart. I guess. This year I’ve been more aware of others people’s feelings and trying to be less selfish. I guess I still need to work on being more patient and accepting, on being calmer and not freak out easily when things don’t go my way.
There’s a good feeling in knowing that 12 months bring and take a lot of things, that that’s enough time to change so much, that the biggest surprises await you. So bring it on 2013, I’m ready to learn!

1 comentário: