terça-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2013

Beer


Is there really something incredible wrong with me for the simple fact that I don’t like beer? Should that mean I’m a terrible person not adequate to live in society? Am I a failure as a human being?

Via

I could insist. I could close my eyes and repeat to myself that I like it. I could pretend to be someone else. I could teach myself not to gag. I really could. But is it really worth all the trouble? All the pain? All the bitterness?
So, I would be able to get drunk for change (unlike with the sweet drinks I actually like), sure, and I would have it in common with a lot of people. But should I really power through this in hopes of getting a long, meaningful relationship with it? Hoping that I’ll learn to enjoy it? To love it? To long for it after a hard day? All that effort so that people don’t look at me funny when I say I don’t like beer? Or Coke? Or red wine? 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário