quarta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2014

Past, present, future

Where do you live?
In the past, in the present or “in today”?
I must confess I live a lot in the future. I know I make a conscious effort to be in the present when I go on vacation or when I lay in the warm sun. But it doesn’t last long. I’ll wonder and then I’ll start thinking where we’ll go next, what we’ll have for dinner, what I should do next weekend…
How much of this planning is too much? Wondering and worrying about the future will not do much for me right now, right? How much am I missing by doing this?
And then won’t I regret it when I’m older? That I didn’t enjoy what I had instead of thinking about the hypothetical tomorrow?
I wonder if it has to do with age or just character…
Or I just think too much. It must be that.

Via


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário