quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2014

the other side

Through the screen we jump into other people’s lives. We can slip on someone else’s shoes for a couple of minutes and pretend for a little while.
I can be incredibly stylish, have an amazing wedding, beautiful home in California… I can be a talented chef in Lisbon… I can be a mother of two in NYC… I can be single in Brazil… I can travel the world… I can be an amazing photographer… I can do fantastic DIY…
Comparing is not always easy or helpful. But there is a lot to learn from the experiences of others, is there not? And escaping reality for awhile cannot be a bad thing.
What we must never forget is to take the good and use it to better ourselves and our lives. So that reading, fiction or reality, makes us better beings.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário